I always find it interesting to share health related topics..it’s one of the very unique things that keeps me going. Here is another insight to your sight care. Do you know that instead of you trying to develop a third eye, you can actually keep both eyes in good condition? Permit me to indulge you a little. You call it the light to the body, a window to your soul, an illuminator, the king of your body to name a few, but how well do you care for it? I am talking of no other feature of you than your EYES you know!
Have you ever tried what it will be for you without sight, why not try closing your eyes for few seconds and see how you feel, sincerely no offence to people who are visually impaired. So, exactly, how do you feel? Not able to admire nature and other beautiful things that surrounds you…so blank right?
So why do you handle your eyes without care if your eyes are that important? I’ve added some tips on how we can make our eyes healthy and vision wise, I implore you not to treat with levity.
1. The FOOD we eat goes a long way in giving us a sound vision. Oh yea, protecting your eyes starts with the food on your plate. Nutrients such as Omega-3 fatty acids, Lutein, Zinc, and vitamin C and E might help ward off age-related vision problems such as Macular Degeneration and Cataracts. Studies have also shown that regular eating of foods like green leafy vegetables such as spinach, then Eggs, Nuts, Beans, Onions and Non-Meat Protein Sources, Oranges, and other Citrus Fruits and Juices can help lead you to having a good eye health.
2. Wear SUN GLASSES to help protect your eyes from the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) rays. Too much UV exposure makes you more liable to get Cataracts and Macular Degeneration. Choose sun glasses that blocks 99% to 100% of both UVA and UVB rays.
3. Female folks, avoid MAKE- UPS THAT TOUCHES THE EYEBALLS, contact lens users, please take note, and if you think you can’t do without it, then ensure you don’t go to bed in them.
4. Stop the USE OF FINGERS INTO THE EYES like itching. Water is best used to clean the eyes (Clean water of course), Avoid self-medication as possible as you can, using eye drops that are not doctor prescribed is not the magic your eyes need.
5. Avoid STARING AT A COMPUTER SCREEN, YOUR WIDE SCREEN PHONES OR TABLET FOR TOO LONG because it can generate to Blurry Vision, Eye Strain, Trouble focusing at a distance, Dry Eyes, Headaches, Neck, Back and Shoulder Pain. If you work with hazardous or airborne materials on the job or at home, try using SAFETY GLASSES or protective goggles every time.
6. For Lovers of Sports like Ice Hockey, Racquetball, and Lacrosse can also lead to Eye Injury. Wear EYE PROTECTION such as HELMETS with PROTECTIVE FACE MASKS or SPORTS GOGGLES WITH POLYCARBONATE LENSES to shield your eyes.
We recommend that you visit the nearest eye clinic in your area to have your eyes examined and get more highly recommended tips from your Optician. Remember regular eye checkup helps protect your sight and makes you see your very best, you know.
Just CLICK HERE to find the best eye clinic close to you to get your eye checked, you take a trip there with your household, both young and old, it will be in your best interest.