VConnect turned 6 on the 8th of March 2017, what this means is that it has been 6 years of making it easier for you to connect with other businesses. Over the years there have been changes, what has remained constant is VConnect’s desire to help small businesses compete favourably.
In that similar vein, to commemorate the sixth anniversary, VConnect seeks to reward six women-owned businesses by offering up to 250,000 naira worth of freebies. These include:
- 1st place = 6 months basic package subscription
- 2nd place = 3 months basic package subscription
- 3rd place = 1 month basic package subscription
- 4th place = 3,000 units of Email marketing & 1,000 units of SMS marketing
- 5th place = 1,500 units of Email marketing & 1,000 units of SMS marketing
- 6th place = 2,000 units of SMS marketing
All you have to do is:
- Follow us on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram @vconnectnigeria
- Nominate a female entrepreneur by uploading and sharing images of the business/entrepreneur (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) with a brief description of the business using the hashtag #VConnect #Power6
- Note that the business must be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria
- Get your friends to like and share them
- Top 6 will be shortlisted based on how much engagement submitted images attract
- There’ll be six (6) winners to be chosen by public voting
There are terms and conditions to be met of course, those terms and conditions are explicitly spelt out below. See if you meet them and start to nominate your favourite business, take advantage of this exceptional opportunity to change the fortunes of a business of your choice.
Terms and conditions
- The promoter of this competition is VConnect Global Services Ltd, whose registered office is at 60, Marina, 7th Floor, Marine View Building, Marina, Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition will start on the 7th of March 2017. Closing date for entry will be 10th of March 2017. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- VConnect reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of VConnect’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by VConnect.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
- VConnect will notify the winners when and where the prizes can be collected.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Nigerian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Nigeria
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.